Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Many Happy Thoughts

Good Morning Wednesday everyone! Here's my project for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes".  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.  


The stamp set I used is Mama Elephant - Carried Away. There are character images in this set but I used the Balloon image. They are colored with Copic Markers. I made the middle balloon into a shaker. I just fussy cut the inside with scissors, really simple. Filled it with yummy sequins. I used scraps of pattern paper for the base and backing of the balloon. I used one of the sentiments in the stamp set. I doodled the balloon strings. Lastly, I added pink enamel dots to the bottom left corner.


 Copics
Balloons: G00/BG10/R81

No comments:

Post a Comment