Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Happy Thoughts

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for a new project for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes".  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.  


Today's challenge card is created by using the image Whimsy Stamps - Sweetie. She's an adorable fairy. I colored her up with Copic Markers. I applied Star Dust Stickles on her hair, flowers and outfit/wings. Love how she sparkles. I cut the image with a basic circle die but I used the new LDRS Creative - Gilded Doily Die to add the flourishes on the top and bottom of the circle. The sentiment and die cut is from Mama Elephant - Happy Everything. I cut the vellum flag using LDRS Creative Basics - Stitched Flags. 


My newest tool/holder I used to hold my glue gun is the Hobby Holster in Turquoise. Perfect to hold my glue gun and refills when using it to apply my flowers on a project. Lastly, I added some purple enamel dots on the top right of the card.

 Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair/Leaves: YG03/YG63/YG67
Outfit/Flowers: BG10/BG13/V12/V15/V17
Outline: W3

Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful week!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment