Monday, March 21, 2016

Happiness is You

Good morning, happy Monday! Today's card features C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Bee Heidi. She is from the C.C. Designs March Release. I am loving all the bee themed images this month. I colored her with Copic Markers. The rolled flowers, leaves, clouds and grass border are from Make A Card #13 Spring Die Set. The other dies I used are the Scalloped Rectangle and the Rectangles #1. I really love the mini scalloped edges.

For the background, I used the Honeycomb stencil with a yellow chalk ink. The cloud die cuts are popped up with dimensional pop dots. My sparkle of choice on the wings and flower petals is Star Dust Stickles. Lastly, I added a daisy and mini white flowers from my stash. 
 Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Outfit: YR21/YR23/C5/C7/C9
Hair: C5/C7/C9
Flower & Wings: R27/YG03/B00
Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!

Available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment