Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Go On and Celebrate

 Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for a new project for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes".  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.  

Easter is this Sunday and I wanted to make another card for the upcoming occasion. I wanted to use some new sequins in my stash, so I created a shaker card. The image is from C.C. Designs Roberto's Rascals Easter Funnies. This bunny is adorable. He is colored with Copic Markers, Wink of Stella in Clear and I added some Star Dust Stickles. The inside sentiment is from Mama Elephant Make A Wish stamp set. I think I can use this also as a birthday/Easter card. I used my new Mini MISTI stamping tool and I love it! The sentiment did not stamp opaque the first try, but after multiple layers of inking, using the Mini MISTI, perfection! To finish my card, I added some flowers on the bottom right corner of the shaker.
 Copics
Bunny: C3/B0000/RV11/RV34
Outfit: YG03/YG67/RV11/RV34
Easter Egg: B00/B32/YG03/YG67/RV11/RV34
Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment