Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I'm So Jelly

Happy Wednesday! Here's my project for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes".  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify


Made a quick card using just one stamp set and coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn - So Jelly. I colored the cute images with Copic Markers and used Stickles in Star Dust and Wink of Stella in Clear to add some sparkle. These little sea creatures are the cutest! I used nested circle dies in various sizes to mimic water bubbles. I especially love how the little starfish is peeking from behind the jellyfish. Lastly, I sprinkled some iridescent sequins for the bubbles.

Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Wednesday!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

1 comment: