Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pear-fect with Avocado Arts


Hi everyone, Happy Thursday! My projects for you today are three cards using the new stamp set "Pear-Fect" from Avocado Arts.



Card 1: Thinking of You

This card measures 4"x 4". I used the sentiment "Thinking of You" and the image of the flowers in a wheelbarrow. It's colored with Copic markers and I added some shimmer with the Wink of Stella Clear pen. The card base is a cream cs. Just a cute little card to let someone know that they are in your thoughts.


Card 2: You light up my life

This was pretty much a CAS card. I used the sentiment "You light up my life" and the lamp image from the set. Again it's colored with Copic markers and the Wink of Stella Clear pen. I used some stitched circle/rectangle dies to cut the cs and patern paper.


Card 3: love you sew much

Lastly, I used the sentiment "love you sew much" from the stamp set. I have a plethera of buttons, so I dug in and adhered them to the card forming a heart shape. In case you couldn't tell, LOL, I strategically placed a heart button in the center.


So those are my cards for you today. This set is delightful to work with and hope that you enjoy it as well. Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head on over to the Avocado Arts Blog to check out what the other Designers create!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment