Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Birthday


A new challenge is up over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes" is the theme  BUT make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.

Here is the card I created, using C.C. Designs - Birthday Birgitta (#pinkhairdontcare). She is colored with my Copic Markers. The stamp comes with an extra cupcake image. I used Yellow Stickles for the flame and liquid applique for the raised frosting effect. I used the cupcake image to create the background. The base of my card is black cs. The dies I used are from By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Strips. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant - Photo Bomb.



A simple card but I love the pop of neon pink and the stitching details from the dies. Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!


Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: RV02/RV04/RV06
Top: Y13/YR23
Candle: Y13/YR23/RV06/R27
Cupcake: Y13/R27/R39

No comments:

Post a Comment