Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Someone Like You


HAPPY NEW YEAR's EVE!! Where did 2014 go??? I can't believe another year is passing and that tomorrow will be 2015! Well let's get this party started!

For the last challenge of the year over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, I created this card using Saturated Canary - Bowie. She is colored with my Copics and accented with a little shimmer with the Wink of Stella - Clear brush pen. Her cheeks are colored with some shimmer chalks and I used a white gel pen for her freckles and the dots on her bow. She's a cutie!

The floral designer paper I used is from Echo Park - We Are Family. Bowie is framed with By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Circles. Of course I had to add a red satin bow on the card =) Lastly, the sentiment "Someone like you should be celebrated every day" is from Mama Elephant - Make A Wish

THANK YOU for all your lovely comments this year and your continued support! I love that I can share my creations with everyone on my blog. 

Come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Saturated Canary - Bowie
Mama Elephant - Make A Wish
By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Circles
Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad - We Are Family
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah Classic Crest 80lb - Solar White Smooth
Wink of Stella - Clear

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: E71/E74/E79/E99
Eyes: BG09/BG13/BG49
Top: YG03/YG63
Bow: R27/R39
Background: C1/C3/C5

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

4 comments:

  1. She sure is cute and the card is gorgeous!
    Happy New Year dear!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowie looks lovely on your card Jo!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and your coloring is fab as always! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Jo! I know it probably takes more time, but I just love your coloring videos. I hope to see some in 2015! I love all of your posts. Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete