Thursday, December 4, 2014

Let it Snow...again


Good Morning! Only a couple more weeks 'til Christmas...eeek! I'm sharing my Let It Snow card using the dies designed by our talented Rhea! The die I used is the By DIEzyne Dies Side Step Card. I love love this die. It's the perfect die to create this look and also it comes with all the trimmings to make the mats.

No need for designer paper, I kept it monochromatic with white cs. Another die I used is from MFT Die-namics Dainty Doily. It's the largest doily in the back. The inner doily is from another set with the same style.


The "Let it Snow" sentiment is from Mama Elephant Season's Greeting. Lastly, I added some pearls and this glittered star branch for some sparkle.

Please come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
By DIEzyne Dies - Side Step Card
MFT Die-namics - Dainty Doily
By DIEzyne Dies - Side Step Card
Mama Elephant - Season's Greetings


No comments:

Post a Comment