Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Paper Doll Marci


Good morning! Happy Wednesday! It's time for a NEW challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! The challenge is "Anything Goes - with an Optional Twist (FALL Colors)".

I recently aquired La-La Land Crafts Paper Doll Marci Winter and I immediately had to use her. She is colored with my Copics and used some shimmer chalk for her cheeks. For her freckles, just a white gel pen to draw on the dots. I decorated her sweater with a birdy from Lawn Fawn Chit Chat. She's so versatile, you can use her for any ocassion. 


The designer papers are from Simple Stories Cozy Christmas & DIY Christmas. For a more rustic look, I had cut some burlap into a fishtail banner and adhered that to the card. Instead of using rhinestones or brads, I used these wooden "enamel" dots that my friend had gifted me.The image is layed on top of a doily cut from the designer paper.

The FALL colors that I chose were brown, olive green and orange. I used flowers from my stash and also an orange flower from Magnolia Vintage Tinsel Dahlias. For the leaves, I used the La-La Land Crafts Open Leaf Flourish Die. Since I didn't have any olive cs on hand, I used my Copic marker YG97 to color white cs and cut the die from that. Lastly for the shimmer, I used the Winlk of Stella Clear pen.

Christmas is just around the corner, but it's still FALL. Loved this challenge.
Come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
La-La Land Crafts - Paper Doll Marci Winter
La-La Land Crafts - Open Leaf Flourish Die
Lawn Fawn - Chit Chat
Simple Stories - Cozy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Simple Stories - DIY Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Magnolia Vintage Tinsel Dahlias - Orange
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah Smooth Classic Crest Solar White 80lb CS
Wink of Stella - Clear

Copic Markers
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Outfit (Top): RV63/RV66/RV69
Outfit (Bottom): YG93/YG95/YG97
Hat, Mittens: R08/YR04/YG93/YG95/YG97
Boots: E71/E74/E79

3 comments:

  1. So cute Jo! I just got this same stamp too, love how you put the bird on her sweater!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the burlap banner and the colors you used on the outfit!

    ReplyDelete