Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Merry Merry Merry


Hello everyone! A new challenge is up over at 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes". I created a holiday tag.....Christmas is fast approaching!

The designer papers are from Simple Stories - Cozy Christmas. The tag measures approx. 4" x 7. The sentiment "Merry Merry Merry Merry" is from Mama Elephant - Merry Greetings. I've used this on other projects as well and I still have many sentiments yet to use.

For the background, I added a Doodlebug Designs Paper Doilies - Lily White. I am in love with the Prima White 5-Petal Flower Trim. I cut the individual flowers and adhered it several places on the tag. I also layered it with a mini crochet flower from my stash. I finished off the tag with an extra large eyelet and some jute rope tied in a bow.


I'm sure that this tag will adorn one of my presents for the holidays. 

Come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Simple Stories - Cozy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Mama Elephant - Merry Greetings
Doodlebug Paper Doilies - Lily White
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment