Thursday, October 9, 2014

BEE Thankful


Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here, woohoo! Here are my projects featuring this month's Avocado Arts release:


Today I'll be sharing two Christmas themed projects and a Fall themed project. Let's go!


Project 1: You Warm Me Up!
I decided to make a cute little treat bag using the "You Warm Me Up!" sentiment, stamped on 110lb CS and colored with my Copics. I had the perfect paper to go with this hot cocoa theme. The treat bag contains two packets of hot cocoa and a paper straw. I added some burlap trim and jute rope. For a more holiday feel, I cut some red glittery snowflakes. Here is a video tutorial on how to make this treat bag over on my YouTube Channel: Paperdrama.


Project 2: THANKS
Keeping with the holiday theme, I created this Thank You card using the sentiment "THANKS". I used some designer paper that looks like a sweater and added more of the glittered snowflakes.


Project 3: Eat More Chicken

Hahaha, okay this card was so fun to create. I used the cute Turkey image in the stamp set and colored it with my Copics. To make the card more interactive, I placed him on an action wobble spring. He's just a normal turkey trying to get a message out there. The cute chicks and the sloped hills are from the stamp set Sassy Chick.


I added some leaves and burlap twine to create a Fall/Thanksgiving themed card. This may not be your everyday card to make, but I hope it puts a smile on the recipient's face =)

Be creative and have fun with this set! Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your week!


DON"T FORGET
**"Make sure and leave some LOVE and comment over at the AVOCADO ARTS BLOG because we will be offering some BLOG CANDY throughout the month from the comments left for our amazing Design Team!"**

No comments:

Post a Comment