Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Twinkle All The Way!


Happy Wednesday! A new challenge is up over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog
The theme is "Anything Goes". I took a break from Halloween projects and decided to make a holiday card. I just got this new Mama Elephant Merry Greetings stamp set and I just love the font and sentiments.

My first holiday paper purchase is the new Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 Paper Pad. I only used one sheet and added some gold glitter paper as an accent. For embellishments, I used the Lawn Fawn Snowflake Wood Veneers,

Instead of black ink, I used gold embossing powder for the sentiment on top of vellum paper. A very simple flat card that can easily be mailed.


Did you know that there are only 15 Fridays left before Christmas?? I better get cracking on my holiday cards! 
Come join our challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog.


Lawn Fawn - Snowflake Wood Veneer
Mama Elephant - Merry Greetings
Martha Stewart - Mini Score Board

No comments:

Post a Comment