Saturday, September 6, 2014

Trick or Treat


Good morning! I'm prepping for Owl-O-Ween =). I know that it's two months ahead but I can't help but use these cute owls from Darcie's Heart & Home. This is a CAS card and easy to make mulitples. I used scraps from Jillibean Soup's Owloween 6x6 Paper Pad and made fishtail banners. 



The owl is colored with Copics and accented with the Wink of Stella Clear Pen. I added some doodles of faux stitching on the banners and created a floor for the owl image to stand on.



My stash of Halloween cards is slowly growing, I hope to send the cards out this year...cross my fingers LOL.


Don't forget to join our current challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!
Happy Weekend!


Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Darcie's Heart & Home Owl-O-Ween
Jillibean Soup - Owloween 6x6 Paper Pad
Wink of Stella - Clear
Neenah Smooth Classic Crest Solar White 80lb CS

Owl: YR04/YR23/Y17/YG03/YG63
Party Hat/Lollipop: YG03/V12/V15
Pumpkin: Y17/YR04/R08YG63/E25

2 comments: