Friday, September 12, 2014

FALL in Love


Happy FRIDAY!! Today I'm sharing my projects using this Avocado Arts month's release:


There's still plenty of time for Halloween projects, so here ya go!


Card 1: Have a BOO-tiful Halloween
This card features the cute owl image in the set, colored with my Copic markers and a little bit of sparkle from my Wink of Stella Clear Pen. I created a mini scene of the owl going trick or treating. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder and popped up on a dimensional foam dot. 


Card 2: FALL in love
Moving into a Fall theme, I created this shaped card with a top note shaped die with faux stitching around the edges. The sentiment is embossed with gold embossing powder on top of vellum paper. I had the perfect fall leaves dies to go with the theme. I created a cluster of leaves, added some burlap twine and a rhinestone embellishment for sparkle.


Card 3: Autumn
For my last project, another Fall inspired card. I created an ombre effect with Distress Inks and used washi tape for a crisp clean border. I did a little paper piercing for added detail around the edges. There are two sizes of Stars in the set, randomly I stamped and embossed it with gold embossing powder, as well as the sentiment "Autumn". Using more of the leaves and burlap twine, I made a cluster and added some orange tulle for an embellishment in the center of the card.

I love Fall and this set will definitely come in handy for this season. Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!

~Jo

DON"T FORGET
**"Make sure and leave some LOVE and comment on the AVOCADO ARTS BLOG because we will be offering some BLOG CANDY throughout the month from the comments left for our amazing Design Team!"**

1 comment:

  1. Loves these cards Jo. Will have to check out Avocado....looks like there are some new stamps in my future :) Thanks for sharing!!!!
    Hugs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete