Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Owl-O-Ween!


Hey everyone! There's a new challenge up and here is my project share. I am in Halloween mode, here's another card for you today.

I'm using Jillibean Soup's Owloween 6x6 Paper Pad and coordinating Pea Pod Die Cuts. The new challenge is "Anything Goes w/an Optional Twist - Die-licious", use more than 1 die. For this card, I used three dies: Echo Park Sun & CloudsLawn Fawn Chit Chat Dies, Mama Elephant Landscape Trio. The sentiment is from Darcie's Heart & Home Owl-O-Ween stamp set.

I popped up several of the die cuts on dimentional foam dots. For added detail, I doodled some faux stitching along the border.



This was extremely fun using different dies to make this card. Give it a try and join our challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog.

Have a crafty weekend!


Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Darcie's Heart & Home Owl-O-Ween
Lawn Fawn - Chit Chat Dies
Jillibean Soup - Owloween 6x6 Paper Pad
Jillibean Soup - Owloween Pea Pod Parts
Mama Elephant - Landscape Trio
Echo Park - Sun & Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment