Saturday, July 12, 2014

Friends 4 Ever


Friends 4 Ever! Happy Weekend! I'm sharing my card using Write a Message Tilda. She's holding a chalkboard and you can put any message on it. I found the perfect sized sentiment from Woodgrain Backdrops from Lawn Fawn. She is colored with my Copics and her outfit is accented with the Wink of Stella Clear pen. 

The paper I used is Echo Park - Summer Bliss. I kept this card simple but wanted to add a flower embellishment, Petaloo Burlap Blossoms - Ivory. New to the store are sequins! Sequins are the new rhinestones =) I chose orange sequins from Sulyn - Mixed Sequins pack.


Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to check out the current challenge over at the 7Kids Challenge Blog.



Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Skin: E00/E11/BV00/R20/R83
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Clothes: YG03/YG63
Chalkboard: C5/C9/YR04/R08

1 comment: