Monday, June 9, 2014

Life's A Beach

Good morning and Happy Monday! Just sharing my cards for Avocado Arts, using the New  Release:


For my first card, I used the two owl images. Both are colored with my Copic markers and sparkled up with my Clear Wink of Stella pen. To make the card not so flat, I adhered the owls on with dimensional pop dots. I stamped the sand image continuously to fit the A2 card lengthwise. The "Relax" sentiment is from one of the new mini releases Unwined.


 Card 2 is showcasing the image of the sailboat, colored with my Copic markers. The base of my card is corrugated cardboard. Each layer of the card is on top of dimensional pop dots. I die cut some designer paper to mimmic waves. "Just Sailing Along" is included in the set, as well as the star fish. I added some jute rope for a nautical touch.


Lastly, for my third card I went for a simple and masculine card. I carefully trimmed off the "You Are My" wording above the anchor image. I used the anchor to create a backgound pattern. "Husband" is from the set Just Fore You and the hearts are from Avocado Type.


Thank you for stopping by today. More projects to come from our fabulous DT over at the Avocado Arts Blog.

Have a beautiful day!
Avocado Arts stamps used:            

No comments:

Post a Comment