Sunday, June 15, 2014

Let's Celebrate


Happy Sunday! My second card for Not2Shabbyshop featuring Sister Stamps: Sakura-chan & Sakura Set. I made a cute baby card.

The layout is similar to the Momotaro card. The banner and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn. All the images are colored with my Copics. I love how the purple color pops with the black background.

This card has lots of dimension. Using the Sakura set, I stamped the images in white ink in the background. All the elements are placed on top of a top note die shape from Stampin' Up!. I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen. Lime Green Stickles were appllied to the cherry blossoms for sparkle.

Last but not least, Sakura-chan is adehered to the card with an Action Wobble. Didn't I tell you that I'm addicted! Hope you don't get tired of these because I still have plenty to use up LOL.

For a closer look of my card, you can watch the video HERE.


Today is the last day of the 15% off SALE going on in the store, don't forget to use my discount code below for an ADD'L 10% off!

*For the month of JUNE I will have a 10% DISCOUNT CODE: PAPERDRAMA
that can be used on your order from Not2Shabbyshop.

Copic Markers
(Sakura-chan)
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/E93
Hair: C5/C7/C9/B39
Bows: YG03
Cherry Blossom: V09/V12/V15/YG03
(Sakura Set)
Cherry Blossoms: V09/V12/V15/YG03

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment