Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hello Sunshine


Good Morning Sunday! Here is a card that I made for My Style Stamps. It is their 1 year celebration and I have been invited back to share my creations. 

I am using Flip Flop Love. This particular stamp set will not be on sale BUT will be FREE when you purchase $30 or more on Release Day (while supplies last). The flip flops are so cute with the heart pattern. I added some Yellow Stickles on the straps for sparkle.


I kept this card pretty simple and flat, easy for mailing. Another item from My Style Stamps is the Lemon Yellow Sequin Assortment. This is actually the very first time that I have incorporated sequins into my cards. Love it!

I created a Start-to-Finish video that you can watch HERE

Join us on June 28th for a YouTube Hop for the NEW RELEASE!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful Sunday!

My Style Stamps Supplies:
Flip Flop Love
Lemon Yellow Sequin Assortment

Other Supllies:
Echo Park - Sweet Day 6x6 Paper Pad
Recollections 110lb White CS
Yellow & Navy CS
Stampin' Up! Night of Navy
TGF Delicate Words Die
Perfect Layers Tool
Yellow Stickles
Copic Marker Y13
Becky Higgins PL - Neapolitan Edition
Scrapbook Adheisve Tape
Tombow Mono Adhesive
Dimensional Pop Dots
Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Mini Score Board

No comments:

Post a Comment