Wednesday, June 18, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Anything Goes


Happy Wednesday! A new challenge is up over at the 7Kids Challenge Blog, also check out if you WON and are in the Top 3!

It's "Anything Goes" and here is my card:


"SENIOR-ita" Wanda is the image I used. She is soo full of character, I love her! She is colored with Copics. I gave her really puffy cheeks and added some blush with a pink chalk. I pictured her having lilac colored hair or that lavendar silver that some women ROCK! Her outfit and hearts are accented with Christmas Red Stickles. For her juicy red lips, I added Glossy Accents.

I pulled the sentiment and hearts w/coordinating die from Lawn Fawn - Say Cheese, Let's Roll and Let's Roll Die Cuts. I knew I had a heart somewhere with a matching die!

Lastly, she HAD to be on an Action Wobble!

I have her resting on a table with a doily. She looks like she's reaching across and blowing a kiss =) So there is my card for you today. I hope she gave you a smile =)

Come join us!


 GOOD LUCK!!!

1 comment: