Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April IAR Challenge


Hey it's me again =) Here is my card for the I Am Roses April Challenge. The theme is Easter and the challenge is to incorporate an Egg or Egg Shape. I decided to cut an oval shape for the egg and then I used Small Gardenia Curly Petals to fill in the shape. The petals came in different shades of yellow and also white. I love how full and fluffy it is.

The bunny was cut from a die at a scrapbook store and I then embossed it with Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug. The bunny is layered over pink vellum paper that I trimmed with decorative pinking scissors for added detail.


I tied two sets of seam binding for the bows. The center sits a 3/4" White & Pink Rose. The paper is from Prima London Market and I finished the card with flat back pearls on all corners.

This challenge was fun, I hope you participate over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog. Also I would like to give a warm WELCOME to Designer Sharon Martinelli. She is one talented lady and joins our IAR Design Team.

One last thing, there are NEW Badges over at the IAR Blog, make sure you check them out!

Thanks for passing by, have a beautiful Tuesday!


I Am Roses Products (Links provided):

Other Supplies:
Recollections 110lb White Cardstock
Iridescent & Pink Vellum
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
White Seam Binding
Prima London Market Designer Paper
Flat Back Pearls
Decorative Pinking Scissors
Hot Glue/Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment