Thursday, December 5, 2013

FFF - All that Sparkles


Happy Friday! It's The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday challenge: All that Sparkles. Here is a holiday birthday tag that I created using Birthday Anya 3. She is glittered head to toe in Stickles glitter glue. I colored her with my Copics and popped her up with dimensional foam dots.

For the background I cut out a snowflake using the TGF Snowflake Die, then I used it as a stencil mask and pounced white pigment ink all over it. I drew some faux stitching around the tag with a white gel pen.


I flattened a mini cupcake wrapper and layered a button and a glittered heart die cut for an embellishment. I also outlined in Stickles the banner die cut in the background. 

Come join us over at the TGF Blog for this fun challenge. Have a beautiful day and weekend!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
Kraft Tag, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/BV00 (Hair) C5/C7/C9 (Outfit) R27/R39/G03/G05/G17 (Cake) R27/R39/R99/R27/100/G03/G17, Dimensional Pop Dots, Stickles Xmas Red/Star Dust, Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen, Mini Cupcake Wrapper, Green Button, Glittered Heart Die Cut, Snowflake Trim, My Creative Time Stitched Party Dies



No comments:

Post a Comment