Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Be You


Hi guys! Happy Wednesday! Here is a card for you using the NEW TGF Dollie Digis. CUTENESS overload! She is colored with my Copic markers and I added some Stickles for sparkle.


She has the cutest face and outfit. The "Be You" die cut is from the paper stack that I used. I added some seam binding and flowers. There's nothing much to say about this card but I am definitely will be using her again.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day! 

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
DCWV Vintage Collector 12x12 Paper Pad, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/BV00/YG03/YG63 (Outfit) R81/R83/R85/BG13/BG15/B0000/B00, Sakura White Gel Pen, Spellbinders Heart Circle Die, Star Dust Stickles, Large/Mini Flat Back Pearls, Eggshell Seam Binding, I Am Roses (D2/R2/T2), 3" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment