Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Simply Gorjuss


Hi everyone, I hope you are having a happy Wednesday! I just wanted to share this card I made using the Gorjuss Stamp - You Brought Me Love. It is my entry for the 7kidscollegefund DT Call. Isn't she adorable? The stamped image does have a small scene in her background but I opted to cut it out. I just wanted her to be the main focus, also she is colored with my Copic markers. I used the fishtail part of an MFT Awards Ribbon Die for the "...simply gorjuss" sentiment that is included in the stamp set.

I only have one doliy die, but I was able to purchase a set of the beautiful doilies from Dovecraft. For my embellishments, I used some flatback pearls and I Am Roses flowers. I tied a little lace bow to match the ribbons in the hair.

So that is my card. I hope that you like it. As always, thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another blog post from me! 


7kidscollegefund Products Used:

Other Products Used:
I Am Roses Flowers
3" Circle Punch
American Crafts Dear Lizzy 12x12 Paper Pad
Dimensional Foam Pop Dots
Copics (Skin) E00/E11/BV00 (Outfit) R81/R83/R85/W1/W3/W5/YG03 (Hair) E71/E74/E79/YG03
Lace Trim
Flatback Pearls

1 comment: