Thursday, September 19, 2013

MyStyleStamps - Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween! Well not yet, but I wanted to share this card with you guys. This is Card #3 using the Little Pumpkin set from MySytleStamps. It is now available. I tried creating a little trick or treat scene on this card.


I used all of the images that I could color in the stamp set and got a bit creative to create a larger pumpkin. I wanted to have a peek-a-boo window on this card, so I used a circle cutter in the center. I cut the designer papers accordingly to fit that cut out. I busted out an old die of my from LifeStyle Crafts (formerly QuickKutz) that contained a haunted house and a cloud shape. Most of the images are popped up on dimensional pop dots, I can't not pop something up.


I used my Copics for all the colored images. I've been using the same color combo for all the pumpkins for all my cards, it's time for me to buy refills.


I created a video explaining the whole card process and how I created the above large pumpkin. Can you guess how I did it?? Watch the video here.

My term with MyStyleStamps comes to an end this September, so I will be having one more card for you next week. I'm really excited to show you this last card, still in the works, the idea is in my head, hopefully it comes out the way I picture it LOL. Stay tuned!

Have a beautiful Thursday!

Supplies:
MSS Stamp Set: Little Pumpkin
Other Supplies:
The Paper Studio Spooksville Paper Pad, Black CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Dimensional Foam Dots, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/R20 (Hair) C5/C7/C9 (Pumpkins) YR04/R08/R29/E09/E27/YG03/YG67 (Fence) C3/C5/C7/C9 (Cat) C3/C5, QK Revolution Die Haunted House (REV-0136-S), Coluzzle Circle Cutter Template

No comments:

Post a Comment