Thursday, September 5, 2013

FFF - Picture This


Hello you happy people! It's Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm. "Picture This" is today's challenge theme. 

Here is my card using the Picture Perfect Set. There are two character images, I used the boy. He is colored with my Copic markers, also I usually use Neenah 80lb paper to color on but I switched it up and am using Gina K Designs 110lb paper this time. It's a much thicker cardstock that allows the color to not get absorbed quickly, which I think it makes it easier to blend in my opinion. I still love Neenah paper but am falling back in love again with Gina K. 


The die cuts in the background are made from the Film & Polaroid Set. I only added some Stickles to the camera. 

Thanks for stopping by. Join us on this challenge over at the TGF Blog and have a fabulous weekend!

GOOD LUCK!!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
Echo Park Here & Now 6x6 Paper Pad, Gina K Designs 110lb CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics
(Skin) E00/E11/E93 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Outfit) YG03/YG63/C3/C5/BG05/BG15 (Camera) B00/B0000,
Star Dust Stickles, Dimensional Pop Dots, Sn@p! Stickers Typeset
  



No comments:

Post a Comment