Sunday, August 25, 2013

FFF - Back to School


Hello everyone, I wanted to post my card that I made for this

over at The Greeting Farm.

It's very simple, but a tiny bit of labor went into this card. I did some fussy cutting and added two layers of dimensional pop dots. I filmed a Start-to-Finish Video of this card. I don't do these videos often because I have to work my way around a camera in front of me, awkward set-up but it's all I've got LOL. 

The theme for this FFF's challenge is "Back to School". The stamp set I used is the OA - Little Dreamer Set. This set is too cute with the backpacks! Not much explaining needs to be said about this card, I colored the image, I cut it out and added dimensional pop dots =)


You have 'til Thursday to enter over at the TGF Blog. Have a beautiful Sunday!

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11 (Hair) C3/C5/C7/C9 (Outfit) RV29/R39/YG03/YG63,B00/B0000 (Background) B00/B0000/C1/C3/C5/C7/0, Star Dust/Xmas Red Stickles, Black Pen, Dimensional Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Just watched your video. Great work, hope whoever you give it to appreciates your talent and the work that went into it. TFS.

    If I might add a request? You posted the copic colors on your blog, is there anyway you could identify them on the video as you are doing them? It would help us learn what order you used them in. Thank you

    ReplyDelete