Monday, July 22, 2013

GVT - CAS


Hello everyone, it's a CAS (Clean And Simple) challenge for this 


over at the The Greeting Farm.

It can't get any more Clean And Simple, well I'm sure it can but this is my card.

The lovely gal that I'm using is Fancy Anya. She is colored with my Copics, her dress and barrette are paper pieced and covered with some Stickles. I kept the layering in the background to a minimum, added some flat back pearls and seam binding. 


This challenge is easy, keep it Clean, keep it Simple and enter to win! Head on over to the TGF Blog.

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
MME Miss Caroline 6x6 Paper Pad, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E93/E11/BV00 (Hair) E71/E74/E79, Fruit Punch Stickles, Seam Binding, Flat Back Pearls, Dimensional Foam Dots, White Gel Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment