Thursday, July 4, 2013

FFF - Red, White & Blue w/Ribbon


Happy Fourth of July!! In celebration of this holiday, our Farm Fresh Friday theme is Red/White & Blue and Ribbon.


Here is my card using Cheeky Lessons and the TGF Fence Die from The Greeting Farm. I colored her with my Copics and added some polka dots with my gel pen. The fence is embossed with tiny stars.


Across the top of the card is half a doily and a banner made from book text paper. I added some star die cuts that I colored with my blue Copic marker. I traced an outline of the star with a black fine point marker, added some faux stitching and some rhinestones.

Last I added a black satin ribbon with a heart button w/blue & white twine and also the word "Party". I think my card turned out very festive. Hope you guys give this challenge a try over at the TGF Blog.

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
Echo Park For the Record 6x6 Pad, Black Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Stickles Xmas Red/Crystal, Black Fine Tip Sharpie Marker, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00/E74 (Outfit) R27/R29 (Hair) YR20/YR21/YR23 (Stars) B29, White Gel Pen, Dimensional Pop Dots, Black Satin Ribbon, Heart Button, Blue/White Twine, Misc. Alpha Stickers, Spellbinders Charm Dies, The Paper Studio A2 Tiny Stars Embossing Folder, The Paper Studio Banner Punch, Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die, Book Text Paper, Small Black Rhinestones, Mini Clear Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment