Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Weekend!
I wanted to post this card before Sunday. I used Blush Beatrice from The Greeting Farm. Dressed up in her best Easter outfit, she is both paper pieced and colored with Copic markers.


I created a floral spray using I Am Roses flowers. I used a part of a ready made spray, added a maple leaf, a rose pink colored flower and some foam head stamens. I used some pink/green paper scraps for the card. Spun Sugar Distress Ink was the perfect match for the soft pink I was going for.


So there is my card. I hope that you all have a beautiful Easter Weekend! Thanks for stopping by. Come back April 1st. There's a TGF Blog Hop AND a new I Am Roses Challenge coming.
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card, happy easter. Hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an awesome card! Have a great Easter weekend!
    Sweet Hugs,
    Honey b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jo! Love the Spring colors! Happy Easter to you! :)

    ReplyDelete