Monday, February 4, 2013

DTT - Pink/White/Blue


Hello hello! It's Tuesday and you know what that means, it's Double-Take Tuesdays over at The Greeting Farm. Head on over there for more details.


Today is a color challenge of pink, white and blue. The card I made is using Awareness Anya. I took a break in making Valentine's Day cards.


I busted out some old MME glitter paper ( I need to use my paper stash!). I didn't want to use a dark blue color so I chose papers that were more of a pastel, shabby tone. I used this beautiful pink rosette/pearl trim and this blue lace trim from my stash.


She of course is colored with my Copic markers and I covered her ribbon with some Stickles to make it pop. Okay that's my card for you and I hope that you liked it. Please come and join in on this week's DTT.

GOOD LUCK!


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
MME Glitter Stack - Home, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White CS, Light Blue CS, Copics - (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Ribbon) RV11(Hair) E31/E33/E50/E71 (Clothes) B0000/B00, White Gel Pen, Stickles - Fruit Punch, Pearl/Rosette Trim, Baby Blue Lace Trim, 3" Circle Punch, MS Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment