Friday, January 4, 2013

Wonderful


Hey everyone! I'm so excited to share my first FFF project for The Greeting FarmCheck out all the details for this contest over at the TGF Blog. The new releases are so stinkin' cute, you can find them here. I chose to use "Sitting Wonderful". So this Friday's challenge is to use "something new". My "something new" was this embossing folder from QuiKutz - Sketchbook. Two folders came in a pack and I decided to use this one:


I kept the card very simple and focused on the embossed pattern paper as the background. That couch stamp was just asking me to paper piece it LOL. The "You're Positively Wonderful" sentiment is from the same stamp set as the girl. Her skin, hair and clothes were colored with my Copic markers. I will try to get a Copic video tutorial out on her, so keep an eye out over at my YouTube Channel: paperdrama.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my project. I hope you guys can join us for this FFF challenge. Don't forget to check out the fabulous projects done by the other Showcase DT members. Have a great weekend everyone!

~Jo

TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Basic Grey - Capella Paper Pad, QK Embossing Folders - Sketchbook, Copics: (Skin) E00/E11/R20/BV00 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Clothes) YG93/W5, Kraft CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White CS, Twine, Sakura Jelly Roll Pen - Clear Star, Cuttlebug



5 comments:

  1. Hi there Jo,
    I have loved your style for a while and was wondering if you would consider being on my design team
    Its one card or smash page or scrapbooking page or project a week
    Can be simple and only goes for 6 months!
    Links below
    http://angiedelarieproducts.blogspot.com/
    Cheers Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie,
      I am flattered. Thank you so much for thinking of me and for your support. At this time I will have to pass on your offer. I have several commitments already on my plate and do not feel that I will be able to give you 100%. Thanks again.
      ~Jo

      Delete
  2. Hi Jo, I finaly got five minutes to come over and say CONGRATS! on being part of The Greeting Farm's premiere DT. You are very talented and I can see why Jess and Marie have asked you to be a part of the farm. I think this card is very very pretty and I can not wait to see what else you are up to in the future. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card! The embossed paper looks amazing!
    Great effect! Thank you for you comment.

    Hugs, evy

    ReplyDelete