Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013 & Announcement!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic New Year's Eve. Mine was low key and spent in my pajamas (comfy, cozy, toasty).

Well it's a new year and a new scrap adventure awaits me. If you haven't stopped by The Greeting Farm's Blog you should check it out. They announced their new Showcase DT (Jan-June) and guess who is it in!? ME!!! Woohoo! I am so excited to create alongside those fabulously talented ladies.
Jo Thompson (me)

The new releases are so adorable and I can't wait to share with you my creations. As always thanks for all your support. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Seems I'm always running a day or two behind but I just had to stop by and say congrats on your Showcase Design term. Enjoy your time on the Farm.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Jo. Congrats. You will do an Amazing job on the GF team. I can't wait to see what you create and their new stamps too. TFS... Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete