Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hi - Double Take Tuesday

Good morning Tuesday! This is my first Double Take Tuesday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. The challenge is this sketch by Jessica:

And here is my card:


I kept it very simple. The stamp I used is Gracie (New January Release). She is freakin' adorable! I colored the image with my Copic markers. Her hat was fun to paper piece. I also added some Stickles to her flower and skirt.


The flower on the card was made using some I Am Roses flat daisies and a resin flower embellishment. I was able to use my scraps that I had to create this card.

I hope you try this sketch out and enter your submission over at the DTT Challenge. Thanks for stopping by!


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Melissa Frances - 5th Avenue Paper, White CS, Corrugated Cardboard, I Am Roses - Daisy Petals (P700-78), Recollection Resin Flowers, Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers - (Skin) E00/E11/R20/BV00 (Hair) E74/E79/E99 (Flower) RV11/RV34/YG63 (Clothes) RV11/RV11/W5/YG63, Stickles - Fruit Punch, Thickers Alpha Stickers - Darling

5 comments: