Thursday, January 24, 2013

FFF - Message Me!


Hello my scrap lovelies! It's Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm. Are you ready for today's challenge? It's called "Message Me!". Include any type of script or text in your project. Here is my card using WS Gracie.


The designer paper has text AND script. I layered different heart embellishments and flowers. I colored Gracie with my Copic markers and I gave her little polka dots on her jacket. I can't resist adding polka dots.  What I did resist was paper piecing her hat, which was really hard to do.



Thanks for stopping by as usual. Come on over to the TGF blog and play with us. 


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Kaisercraft - Bonjour, I Am Roses Flowers, Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers - (Skin) E00/E11/R20/BV00/YG63 (Hair) YR20/YR21/YR23 (Clothes) RV11/RV34/RV27/C1/C5/W1/W3, Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Small, White Gel Pen, K&Co Heart Pillow Glitter Stickers, Lace Sticker Trim, Misc Heart Embelllishments

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Jo. Your coloring is Unbelievable... She is simply adorable. Awesome job as usual. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute picture and colorful design

    ALL DRAMA Serials

    ReplyDelete