Thursday, January 10, 2013

FFF - International "Thank You" Day


Yay it's Friday! That means there's a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm. Today is International "Thank You" Day and that is the theme. So here I made a card using CC Friday Night. She is so stylish with that fedora hat.



Parts of her outfit are paper pieced and colored with my Copic markers. I kept the card simple. I hope you find the time to play along with this challenge. GOOD LUCK!



TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
MME Stella and Rose - Mabel, Sakura Jelly Roll Pen - Clear Star, Making Memories Tiny Alpha Stickers, Black CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White CS, Copics - (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00/YG63 (Clothes) Y11/YG63/R09/C7/W5 (Hair) E25/E27/R27, Gold Brads

2 comments:

  1. Cool card, Jo. Love that stamp. Idk anything with a hat on it makes me happy. Love your card. TFS... hugs!!

    ReplyDelete