Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DTT - Blue & Yellow



Good morning! It's my first time hosting Double-Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm Blog. I have a Blue & Yellow color challenge for you all today. I have been having so much fun with all the January Releases. So here is my card that I made using Awareness Anya.

I paper pieced her outfit and colored her with my Copic markers. I wanted the yellow ribbon to pop so I covered it with Yellow Stickles. The yellow ribbon is commonly known to represent "Support Your Troops" so I used the sentiment "Thanks" from the My Guy Ian stamp set. (A chart of all the ribbon colors and what they mean can be found here) This stamp is so versatile and can be used for many occasions.


For the embellishments, I added some flat back pearls and I Am Roses flowers in yellow & cream. A doily and some lace trim were layered underneath the image.


I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by! GOOD LUCK!



TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
MME Stella and Rose - Hattie, Sakura Jelly Roll Pen - White, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White CS, Copics - (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00/YG63 (Ribbon) Y11/E31 (Hair) E71/E74/E79, Flat back pearls, I Am Roses Flowers, Stickles - Yellow, Doily, Lace Trim, 3" Circle Punch, MS Butterfly Punch

2 comments: