Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You Make My Heart Flutter - Simple Stamping

Hello Thursday! I wanted to share my post as the January Guest Designer over at The Greeting Farm Blog. Today's cards are created using the Flutter Heart Clear Stamp Set. Each image in this set is so versatile and can really stand on their own without all the bells & whistles of embellishments. It's crazy to think that all those flowers, ribbon or bling we like to collect are not needed............WRONG! Hahaha. BUT it can be done.

My first card uses the sentiment "BOY meets GIRL...", adorable! To finish the phrase I just added some mini heart stickers at the tail end. Stamped inside of the card is this cute couple in the set. It may be difficult to see but I did add a tiny heart sticker on the girl's dress.
In this second card, I used the "Love" banner and the lined hearts. I couldn't resist adding glitter, so I punched a scallop border across the bottom and laid red glitter paper underneath. The heart is also colored in with some Stickles in Xmas Red.
Did I mention that the couple image is cute? Well I had to use it again in this 3x3 card. I fussy cut the "Joy" scallop banner, popped it up (not too much so you can still mail it) and used it as a base for the couple. For more sparkle, I added more of that red glitter paper.

Okay one last card I promise. I couldn't resist using the Miss Anya Garland stamp, so I gave her some puffy hearts as wings and added her just below the lined heart background that I created. Right at the bottom corner I stamped the "You Make My Heart Flutter" sentiment.
I had a blast making these cards using the current new releases. Thank you so much for welcoming me with open arms this month.

Have a great day!
Jo


TGF Products Listed (Links provided):
Other products: White Cardstock, Red Glitter Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Black Archival Ink, Copic Markers, Scallop Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Circle Punch, Xmas Red Stickles, Heart Foil Stickers



4 comments:

  1. These cards are absolutely adorable, Jo! I (heart) them. HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Super Cute Cards. I am a new follower and love for you to come and enter my give away @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete