Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter Wonderland Tag Swap

TGIF! Hi everyone, here is a tag that I made for a "Winter Wonderland" themed swap over on YouTube. I used some KARLAS001 Etsy goodies. I incorporated some of the pearl sprays in her store. I was going for a shabby vintage look. The color palette was kept very neutral. The only pop of color in the tag is the colored snowman and the light blue spray in the background. The pearl sprays looked so delicate, like tiny little snowballs.

I embossed the snowman with white embossing powder and colored it in with my LSG Magicals in Azure Sea Asters. For added shimmer, I sprayed the whole tag with Scintillating Silver. I was able to use mostly what was in my stash on this tag and I didn't have to buy a darn thing LOL.

Now that I'm finished with this swap I can finally put all my Christmas stamps, papers, embellishments away! Time to move on to Valentine's Day themed projects...stay tune! Have a great weekend everybody =)

Don't forget to check out my video on this tag here.

KARLAS001 Etsy Products (links provided):
Light Blue Sprays
White Pearl Sprays (OS)
Other Products:
White Mat Board, Inkadinkadoo Holiday Filigree Stamp Set, Vellum, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Mini Pearls, Burlap Mesh, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, Lace Trims, Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz Scintillating Silver/ Magicals Azure Sea Asters, We R Memory Keepers XL Wide Eyelet, Jute Rope, Bell Embellishment

1 comment: