Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Season's Greetings

"Season's Greetings"? It's only October LOL. Well it's never to early to start holiday cards. So here is a card that I created. Believe it or not I used non-Christmas paper for this project. The two paper stacks I used were Crate Paper Portrait Collection and Pink Paislee Hometown Summer. I haven't bought any of the new Christmas collections out there yet, so I went through my papers and found these. The wood grained paper is from Crate Paper and the red w/stars patterened paper on the banner is from Pink Paislee. All of the patterned papers were lightly distress with Walnut Stain.

The cute little image is one of the many images from the JustRite Seasoned with Love Set. I colored her with my Copic markers. I used my 1 3/4" circle punch and my Spellbinders Floral Motifs dies for the outside as well as the inside trim. The cute mini December calendar is cut from one of the designer papers. I popped up the image on thin dimensional pop dots.

The sentiment "Season's Greetings" is from the JustRite Christmas Mini Sentiments Set. I love how thin this card is, easy to send out in the mail without any special envelope to make room for dimensional embellishments. So this card was really quick and fun to make. Please visit Stamper's Dream for the products listed below. Happy Wednesday!

Stamper's Dream Products (links provided):
JustRite - Seasoned with Love 2" Round
JustRite - Christmas Mini Sentiments Set
JustRite - Woodstamper 2"
Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Crate Paper - Portrait Collection
Pink Paislee - Hometown Summer
Other Products:
Bazzil Brown Cardstock, Spellbinders Floral Motifs, Copic Markers, Dimensional Foam Pop Dots, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Jo! It's never too early for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jo! Love the finished inside. ❤

    ReplyDelete