Monday, August 22, 2011

Sew Sweet

It's late and I wanted to share this "Sew Sweet" card I made today for Karlas001's Etsy store. I had leftover papers from a mini that I just completed and I wanted to use them up to make a card. I layered scrap pieces of paper that were lightly edged with some Distress Ink in Walnut Stain. I used some aplha letter stamps to make the "sew" banner. I stamped the word "sweet" on a piece of paper and inserted it under the button.

The sewing machine, button and dress form die cuts were also leftovers. I added some lush Light Brown Pleated Satin Trim across the card. Over that satin trim I laid some Beige Medium Flower Trim. I had cut individual flower pieces and placed them on the "sew" banner as well. On the dress form, I had used a portion of the Beige Mini Flower Trim and placed it as a belt across the waist.

To see a close up this card and the beautiful trims that I used, you can watch the video here. Thanks for stopping by =)

Karlas001 Etsy Products (links provided):
Light Brown Pleated Satin Trim
Mini Beige Flower Trim
Medium Beige Flower Trim

Other Products:
K & Company Celeste Paper Collection, ChandiWalsh Spool Mini Album Kit, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Memento Ink Rich Cocoa, TCP Studio Sewing Stamp Set, MME True Blue Stamps, Misc Thread


No comments:

Post a Comment