Sunday, August 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

Happy Sunday! Nope it's not December...yet =) I wanted to play with these poinsettia flowers from I Am Roses today. So I made it into a wreath center stage on my card. The paper collection I used is Calisto Christmas from Anna Griffin. These were purchased last year and I wanted to use what's in my stash. The "Merry Christmas" banner on top is Brenda Walton Evergreen Border Stickers from K & Company.

All the flowers were sprayed with my favorite Lindy's Stamp Gang spray: Desert Moon Cactus Gold. I wanted to add some gold shimmer. I completed the wreath with a star stick pin, a wood branch heart, white seam binding, and a mini red rose. Underneath the bow are layered leaves in a pale green and a basic green.


I used 2 different sizes of roses, a .25" in red and a .50" inch in white. To view my step by step process in the creation of this card, please watch the video here. Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening.

I Am Roses Products (links provided):
B0-508 Pale Green Leaves
ZQL0-1 Small Green Leaves
C78 - Mixed Red White Sm. Poinsettia
R2-12 Mini Red Paper Roses
R8-15 White Paper Roses
Other Products:
Anna Griffin - Calisto Anna Griffin - Calisto Christmas Diecut Embellishments, Christmas,K & Company BW Evergreen Adhesive Border Stickers, SU! Kraft Paper Cardstock, Hug Snug White Seam Binding, Wood Branch Heart, Star Stick Pin

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, the poinsettias are so pretty! I love all of the elements you used on your card....stunning!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete