Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life Is Better With Friends

I hope everyone is ending their Thursday on a good note. Here is a card I created for Stamper's Dream. The paper collection is For The Record Echo Park. All the edges of the design papers were distressed with Black Soot from Ranger. I kept this card pretty simple, not too many flowers or any bling at all. The bird cage image is from JustRite's Spread Your Wings stamp set. This set comes with 15 stamps total, with a variety of bird cages. The pair of birds is a separate image in the set.

I truly believe that my friends have made life better =) The sentiment is stamped on white cardstock and on a hand cut banner. The two ends are adorned with these itty bitty small white roses from I Am Roses. I used small ovals and a lattice die from Spellbinders to layer the image on the card. A small strip of designer paper was punched with a scallop border punch.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day tomorrow =)

Stamper's Dream Products (links provided):
Echo Park - For The Record
Memento Tuxedo Black
JustRite - Spread Your Wings Cling Stamp Set
Other Products:
I Am Roses flowers (R2), Spellbinders Lattice, Distress Ink Black Soot, Fiskars Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug


3 comments:

  1. i loveeee the birdcage stamps.well life is good with friends , but it s better with good and close friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you use different colors and papers with ease! Life is so much better with friends. Love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Jo! I just love that stamp set...and your paper choice is simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete