Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Be Strong Party Favors & Thank You Card

Hi and Happy Wednesday! It's the the last day of the month and I have two Stamper's Dream projects to share. I had made a card last week (blog post here) using the Be Strong stamp set and I wanted to show some other quick projects that can be created using other images in the set. There are so many to choose from but here is what I came up with.

For my first project I decided to make some favor boxes. These are perfect for those charity events/parties/crops that will be held in October for Cancer Awareness Month. For the base of my project I used a plain favor box that I found in the wedding section of my local craft store. The papers that I chose to use were from MME the Happy Go Lucky paper pad. I used several sentiments included in the stamp set. The heart tag die from JustRites Charms Custom Dies were a perfect fit. The Spun Sugar Distress Ink was used lightly around the stamped sentiments to make them pop out more. You can watch a video on how I put these favor boxes together here.

For my second project, I made these 3x3 Thank You cards. I used the same paper collection and cut it down to size. In the Be strong stamp set, I used the large ribbon image and stamped it on white cardstock and then I cut it out. I stamped the individual words "Friends" and "Strength" at the tail ends of the ribbon. Then I lightly inked the ribbon with the Spun Sugar and popped the ribbon up with dimensional pop dots. Really simple and fast projects that are easy to replicate.

I hope I was able to show you how you can make a stamp set stretch out into multiple projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamper's Dream Products (links provided):
JustRite - Be Strong
JustRite/Spellbinders - Charm Dies
Memento Tuxedo Black
MME - Happy Go Lucky 6x6
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar

Other Products:
White Cardstock, Bridal Party Favor Box, Black Satin Ribbon, Sm. Circle Punch, Acrylic Block, Cuttlebug, Dimensional Pop Dots

1 comment: