Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life's a Beach

Isn't she the cutest! I just love my Cheeky Beach from The Greeting Farm. I had tons of fun coloring her. This card is being sent to a friend of mine. The inside greeting says, "...especially when you're SICK!" LOL. My version of a "get well" card. I added some glitter to her shoes, swim suit and the flower in her hair.
The "Life's a BEACH" sentiment was stamped with individual alpha letters that I had purchased at Michael's in their dollar bins a while back.

Here are the Copic Marker colors that I used.
Lindy's Stamp Gang Products:
Starburst Spray - Hag's Wart Orange

Starburst Spray - Glory of the Seas Gold

Glitz Spritz - Desert Moon Cactus Gold

Starburst Spray - Creme Brulee Creme
Other Supplies:
The Greeting Farm - Cheeky Beach
Want2Scrap - Say It With Bling Pearls
Burlap
Recollection Paper Roses
iamroses paper roses
Quick Kutz Cookie Cutter - Photo Labels
Brown Metal Brads
Kraft Cardstock
DCWV Summer Glitter Mat Stack
Stampin' Up! Large Oval Punch
ColorBox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
Martha Stewart Glue Pen
Misc Alpha Letters Clear Stamps
For a more detailed explanation of the card, you can watch my video here. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

3 comments:

  1. Always love youre copic coloring. By the way we have the same backround on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, it's adorable. I've been following you on youtube for a while now and am so excited to be following your blog. Thanks for sharing your work with us!

    -Kim
    http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so cute the colors are fun! too bad it's cold rainy and gloomy!!! where is spring!

    ReplyDelete