Thursday, June 3, 2010

May Mini Page Swap - Fashionista

This is a mini page swap that I joined on Bona's blog: Keep On Scrappin'. The rules were to make a 4x4 mini page using the collection Graphic45 Fashionista. Each person was assigned a specific paper in this collection. I got Debutante. The base of the front & back page had to be one side of the paper. Another rule was to include this "twisted flower" technique. (A video of this technique can be viewed here). Also, on one side there had to be some sort of pocket to provide a journaling spot. So this is what I came up with:

Front Page:

Back Page:

A video of how I constructed this page can be viewed on here. I had a really great time creating this page. I've seen the other ladies' pages in my group and all I can say is "wow". This was a fantastic swap to be a part of. If you ladies have never tried doing a swap before of any kind, try it. It's super fun and you learn so many new techniques from other fellow scrappers. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. your pages are gorgeous jo! love them. your flowers are always soo beautiful. thanks for sharing :)! have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete