Monday, January 26, 2009

Croppin' Fun

This past Saturday, I had a crop with my cousins. We try to get together every couple of months to scrap. I hosted the crop at my house and we had a Stampin' Up! workshop as well. This get together was a tad bit different than usual, for the first time my cousin J.R. decided to join us in our crop. He's a newbie to our group and we had such a blast! We warned him to not be nervous or try not to feel intimidated. When he saw all our stuff he felt like a kid in a candy store (especially when he toured my bedroom/scraproom). It was very amusing watching his reaction as a "first-timer" to our group, sooo cute. I just had to share this picture of him when he first arrived. This is what he arrived with to carry his scrap stuff, mind you he's new to this addiction.


You're probably like, "That's it?!". My sister and I had an extra craft tool bin that we didn't use and other people had given him some stuff as well, this is what he ended up with at the end of the day. Just look at his face, he's ecstatic.



He worked on a layout and also a Thank You card for a friend. He did pretty good.


Like I said we had a Stampin' Up! workshop, here is Jennifer Pleasant who was our demonstrator. We made 2 cards and 1 treat box, very cool. We learned new techniques and now we're hooked on SU! products....thanks Jennifer, lol.



All in all we had a fantastic time scrapping, more like socializing and hanging out with family. I love all my cousins and very grateful that we can share our passion for scrapbooking together, so without further adieu, here is the "Scrapnificent Seven", lol:


From L-R: Marjorie, Patty, Jennifer, Anne, J.R., Me, Abi

2 comments: