Wednesday, December 24, 2008

1 down...


1 more to go. I finished one clipboard. This one is for Samantha (aka Sam). She's like a mini-me, I gave her my old graphic tees that are too small, so we pretty much have the same taste. Lots of layering with the modge podge medium. In order for me to get around the metal clip, I cut vertical strips of paper, which really made a difference in getting around the nooks and crannies.


The heart and wings are Tim Holtz's Grunge board. I used acrylic paint and then spritz some glimmer mist, iridescent gold.


To personalize it with her initial "S", I used Tim Holtz's Grunge board again. Used the same technique of painting with acrylic paint and then I spritzed on glimmer mist, red velvet. The other letters are American Crafts Thickers alpha stickers. Now on the final clipboard project...stay tuned.

1 comment: