Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Class Goes By...

I had my "Vintage Dreams" class today and like my previous class, I enjoyed it a lot. Here are some pics from today. The first is of my student, Tracie, working on trying to get the pesky brad through the ribbon.
We worked with papers from Graphic 45. It is the Times Nouveau collection. I just love the vintage look.
I had also created some mini-calendars with my scraps as add-ons. Attached to the top corners are binder rings. You can easily hook them to your tote or even key ring. They make great stocking stuffers, hehehe. Please act surprised if you get them.

Well, that's it for now, just wanted to share. Also if there are first time visitors to my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you keep on coming back and please drop a comment to say, "Hello." I would love to hear your feedback.

3 comments:

  1. hey JoJo

    I love your blog and found you from Kristina, I wanted to send a private email but could not find a link...mainly I wanted to comment about the grief Kristina is receiving...thanks for posting your thought there! ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! I'm totally inspired! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commenting on my blog
    I see great projects here

    ReplyDelete